The reliability, strength, and quiet operation of the 8550W Belt Drive Opener offers users homeowners and business owners the ability to control the door remotely, get activity alerts on their phone, and more.
Garage Door Opener with Battery Backup Features
With safety features and convenience that’s hard-to-beat, the LiftMaster 8550W Belt Drive Opener with Battery Backup often makes life much easier—especially when dealing with unpredictable, severe Iowa weather.
- Easy-to-Use Remote: With backlit numbers, it’s easy to see this remote, even in the dark.
- Keyless Entry: Allows you to create a 4-digit code that’s easily changed when needed
Safety and Security
- Battery Backup System: Get into your garage even if your power is out for approximately 24 hours after you lose power. All of your safety and security features will also continue to work during this time.
- Security+2.0® Technology: Virtually eliminates radio-frequency interference by generating a new code with each click.
- The Protector System®: Safety sensors use a light beam to detect when something or someone is in the path of a closing garage door, then automatically reverses the door if that happens.
- PosiLock®: Ensures the garage door stays down and in a locked position, protecting against forced entry.
- Timer to Close: Set a time for your garage door to automatically close after a predetermined time.
- Alert-2-Close: Uses visual and audible alerts if the garage door is closing with remote closing features
- MyQ Technology: Program garage lights to turn on and off at certain times with the free MyQ app.
- Garage Door Monitor: Check on your door from any room in your home or business, then close if needed.
Contact Amega Garage Doors & Openers
For more information about this garage door opener or our full line of openers, feel free to give us a call. We have the 8550W Belt Drive Opener in our showroom, so stop by to see how it functions.